Thermal conductive epoxy pouring glue
white and grey color available!
EP-6301A/B is two-components black color epoxy heat transfer potting glue. It could be cured under the room temperature
also heat condition. After cured, it have excellent electrical performance and thermal conductive property.
Testing Method or Condition
25 0C mPa*s
Room temperature ventilated
Half a year
Unit or Condition
25 0C mPa*s,
180g, 25 0C/min
25 0C*8-10h or 60 0C*1.5h
25 0C, Shore-D
Coefficient of thermal conductivity
25 0C, Ω·cm
25 0C, Ω
25 0C, kV/mm
1. Keep the goods which wants to pot dry and clean.
2. Mixing the part A and part B exactly by the weight ratio of A:B=5:1. The glue should be stirred fully
after the mixed.
3. Please use promptly after the glue has been stirred fully, and use up the mixed glue in up time. the
more you mixed, the less up time.
4. After potting, the glue will gradually infiltrate to the gaps, so you can potting one more time if necessary.
5. Cured: 25 0C*8-10h or 60 0C*1.5h r.
6. During curing, please keep the environments cleaning to avoid the dirt dropping into the uncured glue.
7. Please make sure the seal well after use, especially for part B.
8. Please notice for basic safety measures.
STORAGE AND NOTE
1. This product isn't dangerous goods, so it can be stored as usual goods.
2. Please clean with cleaner if there is some glue bonding to your skin, and then go to hospital.
3. Out of the reach of children.
4. Avoid contact with skin and eyes, especially the component B, in case of contact with eyes, please
clean with water, and go to hospital.