1) One component silver epoxy glue
2) conductive electricity function
3) made of composite silver powder with nano-particles
Conductive electricity function silver epoxy glue
INTRODUCTION AND FEATURES
APS EP-08 is one component, solvent-based electrical conductive silver epoxy adhesive, it was made of the composite silver powder with nano-particles, it could be cured both in room temperature and heat condition. After cured, it has stable performance and excellent bonding strength, also a good water-proof property. It is widely used in the electrical conductive bonding between metals, ceramics, glass and so on.
25°C×12-24h or 60°C×0.5h
-40°C ~ +125°C
1 ~ 3×10-4
1. Before use, stir the adhesive about 3-5min to make it uniformly.
2. There have one kind of matched thinning agent specialized for the adhesive, you can adjust the adhesive viscosity by add the thinning agent yourself.
3. Apply the adhesive on the two surfaces which need to bond with a thickness of 0.05-0.1mm, you can use the painting brush or other tools to smear it, waiting 5-10min and then connect the two components.
4. It could be cured in room temperature (12-24h), and also could be cured in 60°C (0.5h).